Easy Drop Cookies
Simple always test better, doesn’t it? Our cookie mix tastes amazing and is super simple. This one mix can make multiple different cookies, you can even make up a batch of the dough, and add different goodies to portions of the dough so you can have as many different cookies from one bag as you want!
The cookie dough freezes beautifully, so you can make up a batch from the mix, portion into cookie scoops, freeze, and then bake as many cookies as you want a week from next Tuesday. Or you can take a few portions out and mix it into your ice cream and enjoy cookie dough ice cream again. Or you can bake cookies 2 months from now because your kiddo got invited to a last minute party and it’s not gluten safe. But, let’s be real. Is that cookie dough gonna last 2 months in your freezer? Better make 2 batches. You can get Free Love Bakery Cookie Mix here, just follow the directions on the package!
Here’s a list of our favorite add-ins. What’s yours?
- Chocolate chip (Enjoy Life if you need dairy free and soy free)
- Oatmeal raisin (1/2 cup each, gluten free oats and raisins)
- Cranberry coconut (1/2 cup each, dried cranberries and shredded coconut)
- Macadamia nut and white chocolate chunk (need dairy free white chocolate? Here’s how to make your own with all the nasty chemicals!)
- Cinnamon pecan
- Cowboy (1/4 cup each, gluten free oats, pecans, coconut, chocolate chips and a teaspoon cinnamon)
- Walnut and chocolate chunk (1/2 cup each, toasted walnuts and Enjoy Life chocolate chunks)
- Chocolate cherry (1/2 cup each chopped dried cherries and Enjoy Life chocolate chunks)
- Salted pistachio chocolate chunk (1/2 cup each, pistachio and Enjoy Life chocolate chunks and sprinkle top with flaked salt)
- Pecan Date (1/2 cup each toasted pecan and chopped dates and a teaspoon cinnamon)
- Pistachio apricot oatmeal (1/3 cup each pistachio, chopped dried apricot and gluten free oats)
- Trail cookie (1/4 cup each Enjoy Life chocolate chunks, chopped dried cherries, shredded coconut, and sliced almonds)
- Chocolate peppermint crackle (1/2 each Enjoy Life chocolate chunks and crushed peppermint candies)